G-Shock watches hardly need an introduction. Their appeal is obvious; they are one of the few products in the world that can call itself battle tested, and mean it literally. G-Shock watches haven’t adopted a rugged aesthetic as a marketing angle, they really have been, and continue to be used by deep sea divers, special forces soldiers, and astronauts.
Their unique look is a byproduct of being constructed to stand up to the punishing demands that these professions dole out to a watch, and still keep precise time.
G-SHOCK and Japanese designer brand N. Hoolywood team up once again to release DWD5600NH-1 model in all-black and cloth band design. The base model for this collaboration is the iconic DW5600 G-SHOCK silhouette. The watch also comes with special packaging.
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Auto light switch, afterglow
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer, progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- World time 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99” Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Other: 5-second countdown auto start