Their unique look is a byproduct of being constructed to stand up to the punishing demands that these professions dole out to a watch, and still keep precise time.
G-SHOCK first revolutionized timekeeping with its innovative toughness back in 1983. The DW5600RB-2 recreates the First Blue (1991) color G-SHOCK watch that was sold outside of Japan. This model has a gold LCD, which is similar to the one used in the original design.
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 48.9×42.8×13.4mm
- Total weight : 53g
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Please see our Shipping policies here.
Please see our Returns and Exchanges policies here.