The WIP label takes the traditional Carhartt approach to construction and form, and applies it to a range of fashion-oriented garments and accessories, incorporating European-inspired designs with long-standing, renowned styles. Although the tailoring may have downtown in mind, the quality remains pure job site.
A Carhartt WIP classic, the Detroit Jacket is constructed in our hardwearing 12 oz Dearborn Canvas and features a blanket lining for warmth. A corduroy collar, as well as a gold-tone zip closure at the front and on the chest pocket complete the design.
- we recommend ordering a size up if you intend to layer under this jacket, due to the blanket lining
- 100% Organic Cotton 'Dearborn' Canvas, 12 oz
- striped blanket lining
- nylon taffeta lined sleeves
- corduroy top collar
- front closure with personalized two-way zip
- adjustable cuffs and bottom band
- personalized snap buttons
- square label