The infamous turned-famous foam clog hasn't changed much since 2002 which can't be said for a lot of what's supposedly fashionable and trendy in fashion. So whether you were a Croc head from the beginning - we all know you weren't - or just hopped on at the last stop, Crocs' unwavering belief in its own product has always been very baller. Their long list of collaborators seem to agree. Although ahead of its time, they've held on long enough to see their products finally appreciated. Whether wholeheartedly or with an edge of irony, who cares?
This "it" boot is functional for rain, but versatile for any occasion, with year-round appeal for those looking for bold, unique, iconic style. Part of the new Crush collection, this dynamic new boot features modern style, added height, and trend-right, easy to wear shaft height. Plus, Jibbitz™ holes on the shaft collar makes it easy to personalize. The Crocs comfort you love, in a waterproof boot, with an extra dose of height, attitude, and style.
- Easy to wear shaft height
- Croslite™ material construction makes it incredibly light & comfortable
- Unique 2-inch / 5.2cm height, measured from floor to heel rest
- Customizable with Jibbitz™ charms
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.