CHALLENGER LOW GORE-TEX
Founded in 2009, Hoka footwear defied the minimalist design dominating the running world in the most extreme possible way. The “maximalist” cushioning of Hoka footwear offered more cushioning than any other shoe, period, while maintaining an overall light weight. The exaggerated outsole required to accommodate the extra cushioning quickly became Hoka’s visual signature, something that made clear that this is a different kind of shoe.
Designed for the city and the trails, the Challenger Low GORE-TEX features a Nubuck leather and a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie for a clean look. Featuring our all-terrain outsole with 4mm sticky rubber lugs, this shoe has a soft, cushioned ride. Run, hike or wear the Challenger Low GORE-TEX when you’re out and about for a smooth ride that can do it all.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper and GORE-TEX bootie
- Molded eye-row
- Stitched midfoot "seatbelt" provides additional midfoot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain