BASE CAMP DUFFEL - S
You would expect a brand that got its start in specialty, hiking and backpacking performance gear, a brand that is, not coincidentally, named after the most inhospitable, harshest part of a mountain, to be, well, worn on mountainsides by hikers, climbers, skiers and other outdoor adventures seekers the world over.
Check the streets of any major city in the world once the temperature starts dropping, and you’ll see more North Face than you can keep up with. That’s because The North Face legacy of technical innovation, performance, and style resonated from the peaks, forests, and trails, all the way back to everyday, urban civilization.
This is the iconic, super tough expedition duffel made from double laminate so that it can take the roughest treatment. It offers all the features you need plus legendary durability in a compact size for when the weekend's adventure is big but the baggage allowance isn't.
- Small secure-zip end-cap pocket
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps
- Padded side handles
- D-zip opening with weather-resistant zipper flap
- Secure-zip mesh pocket
- Water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket
- Mesh-bag packaging
- 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D ballistic nylon
- 12.8 x 20.87 x x 12.8 inches