7SE 95 RETRO DENALI JACKET
The North Face Black Series leaps into the brand’s standing as a staple of modern streetwear with the unreserved gusto that only people who climb up or propel themselves down mountains for fun could muster.
The Black series applies the performance technology suitable for conquering even the bitterest weather conditions is to a forward thinking, progressive sense of contemporary fashion. Just add the high street to the list of environments conquered by The North Face.
Warm, recycled-fleece jacket has the original 1995 Denali silhouette, plus the added bonus of even more durability.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model is 6’1” and 150 pounds and wears a Medium.
- Relaxed fit
- 360 g 100% recycled polyester tumbled classic fleece
- Offers the original 1995 silhouette
- Woven overlays on collar, chest and back of yoke and sleeves
- Center front zip puller has the original logo
- VISLON® center front and hand pocket zips
- Two secure-zip chest pockets
- Stretch-binding finish at cuffs
- Underarm gussets and pit-zip venting
- Woven hem with bungee cinch adjustability
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the Mountain Jacket and the Mountain Lite Jacket
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- 2 Detachable patches