65/35 Insulation Parka
The Insulation Parka exemplifies Nanamica's unique approach of updating classic outdoorwear designs with expertly tailored cuts and technical performance fabrics. Based on the vintage mountain parka silhouette, the jacket's shell is made from a soft 65/35 Bayhead cloth with a Pertex Microlight backing. The lining is quilted with Primaloft insulation, whilst the hood is lined with Polartec Thermal Pro, for maximum lightweight warmth. Packed with innovative utilitarian pockets, the jacket is characterised by contrast cotton corduroy trim throughout.
- 65/35 Poly/Cotton Outer with Pertex Microlight Backing
- Zip Closure with Pop Stud Fastened Storm Flap
- Nylon Lining with Primaloft Quilted Insulation
- Front Patch Pockets with Side-Entry for Hands, and Small Utility Pocket
- Two Chest Pockets with Natural Leather Football Button Fastening
- Large Rear Corduroy Pocket Closed by Shoulder Yoke, With Leather Button Fastening
- Large Interior Pocket with Pop Stud Closure
- Adjustable Cuffs with Corduroy Straps
Please Note That All Sales Are FINAL On Sale Products.