6 PANEL HAT MOUNTAINS OF 1987
Dutch artist Parra’s signature style of surrealistic, pop-art style graphics in bold, bright colors, has made Rockwell by Parra one of the most unique and instantly recognizable brands in streetwear fashion.
This Fall 2018 season sees Parra dreaming of the great outdoors. The distinctive, illustrative style features bicycling and wildlife graphics, with a few universally applicable classics thrown in for good measure, across a range of apparel and accessories.
In their classic, color-blocked design style, By Parra presents another 6 panel, constructed to perfection. Made in Los Angeles, USA, it serves as the ideal, everyday hat that features comfort and style.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
- Low crown hat, unconstructed for loose fit
- Made from sanded cotton twill
- Embroidery on front panel and Parra signature at side panel
- Self fabric closure with metal buckle
- Visor can be curved
- Clean gently with a washcloth slightly damped with cool to warm water