1996 RETRO NUPTSE JACKET
You would expect a brand that got its start in specialty, hiking and backpacking performance gear, a brand that is, not coincidentally, named after the most inhospitable, harshest part of a mountain, to be, well, worn on mountainsides by hikers, climbers, skiers and other outdoor adventures seekers the world over.
Check the streets of any major city in the world once the temperature starts dropping, and you’ll see more North Face than you can keep up with. That’s because The North Face legacy of technical innovation, performance, and style resonated from the peaks, forests, and trails, all the way back to everyday, urban civilization.
The North Face Black Series leaps into the brand’s standing as a staple of modern streetwear with the unreserved gusto that only people who climb up or propel themselves down mountains for fun could muster. The Black series applies the performance technology suitable for conquering even the bitterest weather conditions is to a forward thinking, progressive sense of contemporary fashion. Just add the high street to the list of environments conquered by The North Face.
Model is 6’1” and 150 pounds and wears a Medium.
- Classic, down insulated jacket with high-loft baffles and a boxy silhouette
- Standard fit
- Inspired by the 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Oversize baffles
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal, secure-zip pocket
- Exposed, VISLON®, two-way center front zip
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Embroidered, oversize logo on left chest and back-right shoulder