1990 MOUNTAIN JACKET GORE-TEX
The North Face Black Series leaps into the brand’s standing as a staple of modern streetwear with the unreserved gusto that only people who climb up or propel themselves down mountains for fun could muster. The Black series applies the performance technology suitable for conquering even the bitterest weather conditions is to a forward thinking, progressive sense of contemporary fashion. Just add the high street to the list of environments conquered by The North Face.
Retro, weatherproof jacket for bringing back the ‘90s in functional style.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model is 6’1” and 150 pounds and wears a Medium.
- 167D 188 G/M² GORE-TEX 2L
- Relaxed fit
- Fully adjustable hood with Velcro® tab
- Tension-lock system on side hood
- Barrel and tied bungee-adjustment
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure
- VISLON® center front zip
- Internal secure-zip chest pocket
- Reverse-entry alpine hand pockets
- Three internal pockets
- Three-piece sleeves
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Adjustable bottom hem
- Zip-in-compatible integration
- Lifetime Warranty