G-Shock watches hardly need an introduction. Their appeal is obvious; they are one of the few products in the world that can call itself battle tested, and mean it literally. G-Shock watches haven’t adopted a rugged aesthetic as a marketing angle, they really have been, and continue to be used by deep sea divers, special forces soldiers, and astronauts.
Their unique look is a byproduct of being constructed to stand up to the punishing demands that these professions dole out to a watch, and still keep precise time.
The digital-analog carbon case GA2000SKE-8A of the new TRANSPARENT PACK Series timepieces are created using semi-transparent resin parts. Everything about this grey-based model makes it the perfect choice as an attractive fashion item.
- Module 5590
- Size of case / total weight
- GA-2000GZ ............51.2 x48.7 x14.1 mm / 64g
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5
- seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination
- duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- 200 m water resistant
- Carbon core guard
- Interchangable band struture