G-Shock watches hardly need an introduction. Their appeal is obvious; they are one of the few products in the world that can call itself battle tested, and mean it literally. G-Shock watches haven’t adopted a rugged aesthetic as a marketing angle, they really have been, and continue to be used by deep sea divers, special forces soldiers, and astronauts.
Their unique look is a byproduct of being constructed to stand up to the punishing demands that these professions dole out to a watch, and still keep precise time.
The digital-analog GA110SKE-8A of the new TRANSPARENT PACK Series timepieces are created using semi-transparent resin parts. Everything about this grey-based model makes it the perfect choice as an attractive fashion item.
- Full Auto-Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099) 12/24 Hour Formats Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery: CR1220 Approx. battery life: 2 years
- Module 5146
- Shock Resistant
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- World Time 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city and world time swapping
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Speed indicator
- Magnetic resistant
- 200 meter water resistant