Jun Takahashi’s Undercover label is a genuine pioneer in the world of fashion. Combining his youthful love of the Sex Pistols with an avant-garde, elegant, high fashion sensibility, Takahashi’s original designs redefined the boundaries between runway and street.
Undercover has expanded upon Takahashi’s punk-influenced beginnings and become one of the most revered and influential brands on the planet.
Outerwear worthy of Kubrick himself. The mundane is reimagined as a stunning vision of the future, as an old standby in the down jacket is transformed into a visual masterpiece inspired by the space exploration gear from 2001: A Space Odyssey. It's almost enough to make you want to be one of those astronauts, the unpleasantness with the Discovery's onboard computer notwithstanding.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model measurements are 6'1", 145 lbs. Model is wearing a size 3.
- down-filled hooded jacket in red
- quilted panelling finish
- "helmet" hood design featuring transparent visor with black trim
- raglan shoulder
- syncopated contrast white panelling
- "Undercover Astronautics Agency" emblem patch
- "HAL9000" reference patch
- side zipped pockets, interior mesh pouch, zipped phone pocket at sleeve
- cuff straps
- straight hem
- tonal stitching
- Made in Japan
- 1 - XS
- 2 - S
- 3 - M
- 4 - L
- 5 - XL