Named after Ralph Lauren and wife Ricky’s 16,000-acre cattle ranch located along Colorado’s snow-capped San Juan mountains, RRL (pronounced “Double R L”) is a heritage-inspired clothing label started by Lauren back in 1993. With a dedicated focus on iconic, western workwear, RRL embraces the adventurous and rugged pioneer spirit of the American west and pays homage to the workers who helped traverse and transform the terrain.
Inspired by ranchers, sailors, soldiers, and hardworking blue collars, Ralph Lauren’s line of high-grade Americana recalls a time when style was defined by profession and quality proved paramount. Preserving an important part of the American experience, Ralph Lauren helps keep this history and heritage alive and goes through great lengths to acknowledge these time-honored traditions by providing the highest quality products made from premium denim, cotton, and stoneware.
Vintage athletic-inspired sweatshirt. Made from cotton-blend French terry. Double V-inset and ribbed side gussets. Logo graphic printed at the front. Heavily washed for a sun-faded look.
- Crewneck with a ribbed double V-inset.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.
- "Double RL Western Trading Company" printed at the center front.
- Ribbed side gussets and hem.
- Shell: 75% cotton, 25% recycled polyester. Insert: 60% cotton, 40% recycled polyester. Exclusive of decoration.