x Stussy INSULATED PULLOVER JACKET
In 2020, the sight of the lowercase x linking two brands together in collaboration is completely commonplace. It's not even worth commenting on, really. Twenty years ago, it was practically unheard of outside of the most exclusive circles. In fact, the circa 2000, Europe exclusive Nike x Stussy Air Huarache LE is credited as the first Nike collaboration with a streetwear imprint ever.
When Nike and Stussy get together, it isn't just any old team up. There are twenty years of groundbreaking innovation and history behind them.
To finish off the year, the Nike x Stussy collaborative range returns for its third installment, which incorporates a winterized take on the collection's classic casual and sportswear offerings. The basic black and white options that transcend seasons return, but the vivid, warm tones that figured in previous installments are swapped for deep green, for a seasonal touch of color. Co-branded graphic tees pair the Swoosh with some of Stussy's signature logos and wordmarks, while beanies and the Benassi slide sandal have kicking back to heading out covered.
Finally, for the determined winter outdoors adventurers, a hooded pullover jacket, pants, and a women's skirt are rendered in serious, technical performance, quilted nylon and down insulation form.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Nike x Stussy Insulated Pullover Jacket
- Insulated Hooded Baja pullover jacket with 2” baffles,
- Thermore Eco-Down recycled fiber fill and recycled translucent ripstop nylon body material.
- Self drawcord at hood and hem
- Blanket stitch cuff detail
- Internal rib knit storm cuff
- Nylon snap at openings of centerfront kanga pocket
- Gradient hand Embroidered “Stüssy” logo at left sleeve
- Embroidered Nike swoosh logo at right sleeve
- Duel Swoosh/ “Stüssy” branding on Flag woven label
- 100% Nylon