STEEP TECH APOGEE JACKET
You would expect a brand that got its start in specialty, hiking and backpacking performance gear, a brand that is, not coincidentally, named after the most inhospitable, harshest part of a mountain, to be, well, worn on mountainsides by hikers, climbers, skiers and other outdoor adventures seekers the world over.
Check the streets of any major city in the world once the temperature starts dropping, and you’ll see more North Face than you can keep up with. That’s because The North Face legacy of technical innovation, performance, and style resonated from the peaks, forests, and trails, all the way back to everyday, urban civilization.
Redesigned for 2014 to stay true to the styles of yesterday while encompassing the technology of today, the Steep Tech™ Apogee Jacket offers nearly invincible protection against winter's fury. Constructed with Kevlar®-reinforced shoulders for high-risk descents, this burly jacket includes an array of technical features that mountain athletes rely on for all-day use.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Heritage-inspired jacket that's constructed for high-risk mountain descents
- Zip stowaway hood
- VISLON® dual front zip vent system
- Water-resistant pit-zip vents
- Removable snap chest pack
- VISLON® zip chest pockets, hand pockets, center pocket
- Hook-and-loop zip adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable belt and hem
- Taffeta goggles pocket
- Kissing welt water-resistant back zip vents
- Designed for skiing/snowboarding
- Shell: 100% Nylon Oxford / Lining: Brushed Tricot, Nylon Taffeta
- Abrasion: (Shoulders) Kevlar®-Reinforced Nylon