JUNYA FLEECE KARRIMOR JACKET
Establishing one of the world’s most prestigious fashion labels, and redefining standards of high fashion and luxury in the process would be enough of a legacy for most people, but not for Rei Kawakubo. The Comme Des Garcons founder/designer also took on a protégé, Junya Watanabe, who would become one of the elite names in global fashion in his own right. Watanabe steadily rose through the Comme Des Garcons ranks before establishing his own offshoot CDG label in 1993. Like his mentor, Junya Watanabe is renowned for his avant garde expressions of technical excellence, innovative tailoring and forward thinking sensibility. The incorporation of cutting-edge, synthetic textiles into complex and distinctive designs is a particular hallmark of Watanabe’s output.
For the Autumn/Winter 2020 collection, Junya Watanabe presents a twin bill of Italian influences, as the industrial chic of the country's renowned automotive manufacturers meets the elegant, sophisticated sense of masculinity so readily associated with Italian fashion. Watanabe's deconstructed ethos combines classical menswear silhouettes with the sleek performance of expert, specialty engineering. From touring the factory floor, to clocking course times at the racetrack to a corner table at an incomprehensibly fashionable cafe, without missing a step.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Long sleeve ripstop jacket
- Bungee-style drawstrings at hood
- Stand collar
- Concealed two-way zip closure with Velcro placket at front
- Logo appliqué in blue and white at chest
- Zippered pockets with Velcro fastening at chest
- Textile logo flag in blue and white, and bungee-style drawstring at front hem
- Zippered pocket with logo printed in silver-tone at sleeve
- Adjustable Velcro tab at partially elasticized cuffs
- Zippered vent at armscyes
- Logo printed in grey at back yoke
- Droptail hem
- Part of the Junya Watanabe x Karrimor collaboration.
- 100% nylon.
- Made in Japan.