Nonnative founder Takayuki Fujii’s describes his products as “real clothes that aren’t ostentatious,” but that's just him being modest.
The “real clothes” of Nonnative are the kind of casual simplicity designed to slot seamlessly into any wardrobe, for years and years. The top quality material choices, progressive design, and expert construction ensure that you’ll be able to do just that.
This classic Airman bomber jacket channels a modernly militarized look. Impeccably crafted in Japan, this piece is a perfect wardrobe addition for any season.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model measurements are 6'1", 145 lbs. Model is wearing a size 3.
- Made in Japan
- 70% Polyester / 30% Nylon Jacket
- Classic Military Bomber Jacket Styling
- Padded Insulating Filling
- Regular Fit
- 2-Way Zip-Up Fastening
- Zip and Snap Fastener Front Pockets
- Zipped Sleeve Utility Pocket
- Tonal Collar, Cuff and Hem Trims
- Tonal Stitching Throughout