The technical, functional focused approach to aesthetic progressivism and experimentation that defines Samuel Ross’s A-Cold-Wall* label found, perhaps, the ultimate in spiritual soulmates, when a collaborative relationship was struck with legendary eyewear giants Oakley. With over 40 years of experience in fields, like action sports and motorcycling, that place a high level of demand on equipment, Oakley have been mixing innovative design and performance long before anyone ever uttered the term streetwear.
Fall/Winter 2019 marks the third season of the Oakley/Ross partnership, and appropriately enough, the latest collection is driven by extreme weather conditions. Weatherproofing, reflective detailing and strategically ventilated elements express the interaction between item and user so judiciously considered by Ross’s designs. Oakley and Samuel Ross aren’t the first to attempt to promote the intended use of performance driven sportswear among the fashion crowd, but Oakley and Ross’s collective vision may be considered the furthest known outposts of intended use to date.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Spray Panted Effect
- Zippered Jacket With Snap Sleeves
- Plastic Patch On Front Left Chest
- Oakley Logo On Right Chest
- 100% Polyamide
- Stowaway hood at stand collar
- Two-way zip closure at front
- Rubberized logo patch at chest
- Flap pockets and concealed bungee-style drawstring at waist
- Vent with press-stud fastenings at sleeves
- Hardware at adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Logo printed in silver-tone at back
- Central vent at back hem
- Black hardware