Nike's ACG range gears up for 2020 with the tagline of Designed, tested and made on Planet Earth. The newest collection of ACG was not, then, conceived of or developed in the liquid interior of Jupiter; that's obvious. So, what does designed, tested and made on Planet Earth mean?
Well, the natural landscapes of Planet Earth can be unpredictable, messy and even uncomfortable at times. No matter how much anyone plans, they aren't controlled environments. As with ACG's familiar all conditions gear means all conditions mantra, Nike is very much about encouraging people to put ACG pieces to their intended use, in nature. In summer, the outdoors demand flexibility and adaptability. The need to stay cool is balanced with the need to stay protected. The priorities of keeping dry can, in an instant, shift to managing the body's internal temperature regulation to being shielded from inclement weather.
Technological functionality and essential utilitarian features like moisture wicking, ventilation, storage capacity and even UV protection feature on pieces throughout ACG's Summer 2020 collection. With everyone now, more than ever, aching for some quality outdoors time, the boldness in looks and spirit of All Conditions Gear is more timely than ever.
The Nike ACG AW84 Cap is built for ventilated coverage. An all-new bungee cord at the back lets you customize the fit for your needs. This product is made with at least 50% recycled polyester.
- Nike ACG AW84 Cap
- Fusion Violet/Black
- Sweat-wicking technology helps you stay dry and comfortable.
- Mesh panels enhance ventilation.
- Bungee drawcord and cordlock at the back for adjustability.
- This product was designed and tested in Oregon, USA. The state's vast wilderness and climate served as inspiration for the hat's look and purpose.
- Embroidered ACG graphic at the front
- Body/front lining: 100% recycled polyester. Panels: 100% polyester.