Everyone has their own tale, or possibly several tales, of coffee cup mishaps. Lids not properly secured, hands too full to get a satisfactory grip, all the classics. And yet, as long as people need to buy coffee during their workday, unavoidable.
Is it though?
The solution is so, so simple, just put your drinks in something more durable than a disposable cup, like Coleman's Fuse Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle. Double walled and vacuum insulated, drinks are kept cold for up to 50 hours and hot for up to 19 hours. A wide mouth top with textured grip can be easily opened, even with gloves, and a surface gripping base is less prone to being knocked over with a nudge.
- Double-walled, vacuum-insulated
- 18/8 stainless steel body
- Keeps drinks cold up to 50 hours or hot up to 19 hours
- Wide-mouth top with a textured grip that can be easily opened even with gloves on
- Grips tabletops and other surfaces
- Bolted-on collar stays put for easy carrying
- 100% BPA-free
- 24 oz