Defining a new period of headwear was Ehrhardt Koch, who in 1920 founded New Era Cap Co. Starting out in more fancy headwear, Koch saw the downswing of fashionable hats and the upswing of baseball. Taking a risk, he started making something called a "baseball cap" which he hoped would be swept up in in the baseball crazed wave. Supplying hats for teams and their fans alike over the decades, Koch and his descendants would go on to impact the hat industry like no other.
- Alpha Industries X Boston Red Sox Alt MA-1 Bomber Jacket
- Embroidered Red Sox patches throughout the chest and right-wear sleeve
- Embroidered applique team wordmark and logos at the rear
- Utility pocket with the Alpha Industries ribbon at the left sleeve
- Reversible jacket features a striped fabrication at the interior with a team wordmark at the left chest and a matching logo at the rear.