Women's STINSON ATR 4
Hoka One One
Founded in 2009, Hoka footwear defied the minimalist design dominating the running world in the most extreme possible way. The “maximalist” cushioning of Hoka footwear offered more cushioning than any other shoe, period, while maintaining an overall light weight. The exaggerated outsole required to accommodate the extra cushioning quickly became Hoka’s visual signature, something that made clear that this is a different kind of shoe.
The Stinson ATR is a wide fit, all terrain trail runner with an aggressive design that matches the shoe's adventurous intended purpose. Packed with cushioning and traction lugs, and featuring a high visibility green colorway, the Stinson ATR isn't your everyday design, but it definitely comes with every day durability and comfort.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Speedframe construction for midfoot capture and support
- Reinforced open mesh completes a durable, breathable package
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner for a precise fit and step in comfort
- Updated with a wider platform and more accommodating fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- The highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE for optimal lightweight cushioning
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain