x JAHNKOY RS-X KNIT
In her first collection for Puma, Russian artist Jahnkoy stresses the importance of cultural heritage as a means for a more universal global understanding and hopeful future.
Born in Siberia, Janhkoy employs historic folk art and cultural symbolism through traditional ornamental garb and reinterprets it through the lens of modern streetwear. Stressing the importance of quality craftsmanship, her detailed collection features a vibrant palette of colors sewn into the stark black and white backdrops of quality fabrics.
Jahnkoy’s proactive vision is further actualized through her use of sustainable materials like organic cotton in her clothing and the incorporation of recycled product in her footwear offerings.
Shoes are unisex, but listed in Men's sizes.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Bulky RS-X silhouette
- Textile upper with knit overlays
- Contrast stitching and tassel details from tongue to vamp
- Full lace closure with thick lacing system
- Bold contrast color TPU pieces at midsole
- Lightweight PU midsole with RS cushioning
- Rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Embroidered PUMA Cat Logo at lateral side
- JAHNKOY wording at lateral cross strap
- Heel and tongue pull tabs