x JAHNKOY ALTERATION
In her first collection for Puma, Russian artist Jahnkoy stresses the importance of cultural heritage as a means for a more universal global understanding and hopeful future.
Born in Siberia, Janhkoy employs historic folk art and cultural symbolism through traditional ornamental garb and reinterprets it through the lens of modern streetwear. Stressing the importance of quality craftsmanship, her detailed collection features a vibrant palette of colors sewn into the stark black and white backdrops of quality fabrics.
Jahnkoy’s proactive vision is further actualized through her use of sustainable materials like organic cotton in her clothing and the incorporation of recycled product in her footwear offerings.
Shoes are unisex, but listed in Men's sizes.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Bulky, futuristic silhouette
- Textile upper with suede overlays
- Full lace closure
- Knitted graphic panels at tongue and sides
- CMEVA midsole with textile cover and lightweight PU foam for cushioning
- Sculpted, layered midsole design provides midfoot support through the heel
- Rubber outsole provides exceptional grip and traction
- 'Forever Forward' wording at back heel
- PUMA x JAHNKOY branded tongue tab