Founded in 2009, Hoka footwear defied the minimalist design dominating the running world in the most extreme possible way. The “maximalist” cushioning of Hoka footwear offered more cushioning than any other shoe, period, while maintaining an overall light weight. The exaggerated outsole required to accommodate the extra cushioning quickly became Hoka’s visual signature, something that made clear that this is a different kind of shoe.
When a shoe takes its name from the record holder for 100 mile trail race victories, Karl Meltzer, it's safe to say that you're dealing with a serious trail silhouette. The Speedgoat 3 is specifically engineered to take the maximalist cushioning Hoka is known for, into the most demanding trail environments.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- Reinforced TPU midfoot overlays to help ensure a secure fit
- Midfoot cage construction designed for stability and lockdown/foot capture
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Wider platform designed to provide a more stable base on varied terrain
- CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain