FUTURE RIDER DYSTOPIA
Back in 1980, the Fast Rider was one of PUMA’s most comfortable and stylish, no-frills running shoes. With its signature rubber-studded, shock-absorbing outsole, the shoe was meant to take runners from the track to the open roads, and it's unique look and feel worked its way into the hearts of the many, before eventually running its course.
Now, Puma is reviving the Fast Rider OG in all its 80's glory alongside two new technologically advanced versions of the old favorite. The Future Rider, as seen on your left, takes the iconic silhouette and updates it with premium materials, colorblocking, a slimmer outsole design and ultra-comfortable Rider Foam for a little extra spring in your step.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Textile upper with suede and leather overlays
- Full lace closure
- IMEVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at sides
- Woven PUMA label at tongue