FAST RIDER OG
Back in 1980, the Fast Rider was one of PUMA’s most comfortable and stylish, no frills running shoes. With its signature rubber-studded, shock absorbing outsole, the shoe was meant to take runners from the track to the open roads, and it's unique look and feel worked it's way into the hearts of the many, before eventually running it's course.
Now, Puma is reviving the Fast Rider OG in all its 80's glory alongside two new technologically advanced versions of the old favorite... and all clad in retro colorways reminiscent of the time period.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Textile upper with suede toe and heel overlays
- Full lace closure
- IMEVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Shock-absorbing PUMA Federbein outsole
- PUMA Formstrip overlay at sides
- PUMA Fast Rider callout at lateral side
- Woven PUMA label at tongue