Founded in 2009, Hoka footwear defied the minimalist design dominating the running world in the most extreme possible way. The “maximalist” cushioning of Hoka footwear offered more cushioning than any other shoe, period, while maintaining an overall light weight. The exaggerated outsole required to accommodate the extra cushioning quickly became Hoka’s visual signature, something that made clear that this is a different kind of shoe.
A fresh spin on the coveted Clifton franchise, this everyday iteration combines signature HOKA cushion and geometry to deliver an incredibly lightweight ride. Designed for downtime, this casual trainer features a neutral last adapted from the Clifton 3, leather upper with bold color pops and an airy, EVA footbed intended for all-day wear.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Sandwich mesh upper with leather overlays featuring 3M reflective stripe
- Ultra-lightweight no-sew SpeedFrame construction
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
- Full-ground contact design
- Strategic rubber placement provides durability