Founded in 2009, Hoka footwear defied the minimalist design dominating the running world in the most extreme possible way. The “maximalist” cushioning of Hoka footwear offered more cushioning than any other shoe, period, while maintaining an overall light weight. The exaggerated outsole required to accommodate the extra cushioning quickly became Hoka’s visual signature, something that made clear that this is a different kind of shoe.
The Clifton is the maximalist arsenal's speedy, lightweight option. The full length EVA cushioning serves as the base to a breathable, engineered mesh upper and adaptive forefoot.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- A more open engineered mesh construction with fewer overlays than previous versions to optimize breathability and comfort
- Reinforced eyestays for durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight