Hoka One One
Founded in 2009, Hoka footwear defied the minimalist design dominating the running world in the most extreme possible way. The “maximalist” cushioning of Hoka footwear offered more cushioning than any other shoe, period, while maintaining an overall light weight. The exaggerated outsole required to accommodate the extra cushioning quickly became Hoka’s visual signature, something that made clear that this is a different kind of shoe.
The Bondi 6 represents the "max" of the maximalist philosophy. The most cushioned model in Hoka's line-up augments the full length EVA midsole with breathable mesh uppers and gait guiding, Meta-Rocker technology.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Open, engineered mesh construction to optimize breathability and comfort
- Lycra comfort frame heel section for comfortable support
- Internal heel counter to provide a locked-in fit and support
- Refined early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full-length compression molded EVA midsole
- Redesigned rubber outsole reduces weight while optimizing durability
- Beveled heel designed for a smooth transition and increased durability