Founded in 2009, Hoka footwear defied the minimalist design dominating the running world in the most extreme possible way. The “maximalist” cushioning of Hoka footwear offered more cushioning than any other shoe, period, while maintaining an overall light weight. The exaggerated outsole required to accommodate the extra cushioning quickly became Hoka’s visual signature, something that made clear that this is a different kind of shoe.
The Akasa silhouette offers a neutral ride and maximum cushioning, offering a versatile functionality for non-specialized runners and walkers.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Engineered knit upper combines support, comfort and breathability, offering a clean finish for active and casual use
- Textured TPU toe reinforcement for added durability and support
- Ultra-plush dual compound memory foam sock liner for all-day comfort
- Balanced Meta-Rocker
- Rubberized foam midsole offers a dynamic and responsive ride
- Rubberized foam outsole for high rebound cushioning and traction
- Wishbone design follows the natural gait path and provides traction in strategic flex points