For their Fall/Winter 2018 collection, Engineered Garments went back to basics, as their roots in reimagined, reconstructed military, utilitarian and sportswear pieces were focused around a classic, red and black buffalo plaid pattern.
For Spring/Summer ’19, as the first hints of winter’s slackened grip start to reveal themselves, the back to basics approach is carried over and applied to a warmer weather aesthetic. Of course, back to basics has a different meaning for Engineered Garments than it does for pretty much everyone else, so while the building blocks of the new collection are familiar, the results are a distinct blend of classic style and experimental spirit.
A twist on the term painter's pant, Engineered Garments use mixed materials (cotton ripstop/canvas), patchwork color application and a raised pattern to create a look inspired by the abstract arrangements of modern artists like Rothko and Mondrian.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model measurements are 6'1, 150lbs. Model is wearing a size M.
- Made in USA
- 100% Cotton
- “ENGINEERED GARMENTS” engraved gunmetal donut button closure on waist
- Interior drawstring waist
- Two front, two side, and three back belt loops
- Silver-tone metal Talon zipper fly
- Two front curved inset pockets
- Angled back yoke
- Two back patch pockets
- Back left hammer loop and small carpenter-style pocket
- Back right hammer loop and small carpenter-style pocket
- Tonal triple-stitched seams
- Interior drawstring hem
- Waistband, fly, and back yoke reinforced with white cotton poplin