Jun Takahashi’s Undercover label is a genuine pioneer in the world of fashion. Combining his youthful love of the Sex Pistols with an avant-garde, elegant, high fashion sensibility, Takahashi’s original designs redefined the boundaries between runway and street.
Undercover has expanded upon Takahashi’s punk-influenced beginnings and become one of the most revered and influential brands on the planet.
As great as The Warriors is, some of the looks don't necessarily hold up; that subway station gang with the overalls, striped shirts, and roller skates were basically dressed like particularly threatening six year olds, for example. That's why Undercover's Spring/Summer '19, The New Warriors collection reimagines the heavily stylized, thematic urban street combat aesthetic from the 1979 classic.
One immediate advantage to Undercover's motocross inspired pants, is that they seem a lot more practical for hand to hand fighting than all those tight, 70s styles in the original Warriors.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
Model Measurements are 6’1”, 150 lbs. Model is wearing a Size 2.
- Motocross-inspired pants in cotton.
- Integrated belt at waistband.
- Elasticated ribbed panelling at crotch, rear and knees.
- Two angled inset hand pockets, one with horizontal zip pocket.
- Two flap patch cargo pockets with graphic print detailing.
- Two angled zip crotch pockets.
- Two horizontal zip waist pockets.
- Elasticated cuff cinching with Velcro® fastening.
- Utility D-rings at waistband.
- Rear graphic print detailing.
- Made in Japan.
- 1 - XS
- 2 - S
- 3 - M
- 4 - L
- 5 - XL