KARAKORAM DRYVENT JACKET
You would expect a brand that got its start in specialty, hiking and backpacking performance gear, a brand that is, not coincidentally, named after the most inhospitable, harshest part of a mountain, to be, well, worn on mountainsides by hikers, climbers, skiers and other outdoor adventures seekers the world over.
Check the streets of any major city in the world once the temperature starts dropping, and you’ll see more North Face than you can keep up with. That’s because The North Face legacy of technical innovation, performance, and style resonated from the peaks, forests, and trails, all the way back to everyday, urban civilization.
A modern riff on our much loved outerwear icons, the relaxed-fit K2RM DryVent™ Jacket is waterproof, breathable and perfect for your next urban mission.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- 108 G/M² DryVent™ 2L
- 100% Recycled Polyester Dobby Weave With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Hood with drawcord
- Secure-zip pocket on left forearm
- Reverse-entry alpine hand pockets
- Articulated sleeve panels
- Internal drawcord at waist for adjustability
- PFC DWR finish keeps you dry
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non
- Relaxed fit
- Two-way center front zip
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
|S||36-38 in||35-37 in||33.5 in|
|M||39-41 in||38-40 in||34.0 in|
|L||42-44 in||41-43 in||34.8 in|
|XL||45-48 in||44-46 in||35.5 in|
|XXL||49-52 in||47-49 in||36.3 in|
|3XL||53-56 in||50-52 in||37 in|