CAMO TAPED SEAM FIELD JACKET
Bootleg 'Stormin' Norman' t-shirts are probably best left in 1991 alongside doing the Urkel, but the 'chocolate chip' desert camouflage pattern worn by the U.S. Army back then is timeless. Stussy's nylon Taped Seam Field Jacket brings a contemporary feel to the classic look.
If a size is not listed, it is sold out.
- Full Zip Nylon Jacket
- Stussy Design Corp Flag Label On Chest Pocket
- Branded Zip Pull.
- Barrel Lock Shock Cord Synch On Hood And Waist Hem
- YKK Molded Vislon Zipper
- 2 1/2" Zipper Flap With Metal Snaps
- 4 Flap Over Pockets With Side Access On Bottom Pockets
- Half Elastic Hem At Cuff With Velcro Adjuster
- 100% Nylon Woven