ETAKO ETAKO INDIGO VARIATION PATCHWORK FACE MASK
In these uncertain times, there’s just no telling just how long we’ll need a facemask for mandatory entry into shops, casual conversations on the streets, or even that all-important, much-needed peace of mind. One thing is for sure, it’s best not to take any chances, and that mask you’ve been wearing since March is showing signs of wear.
- Three-tone cotton-dyed shibori indigo patchwork
- Triple-layer mask
- Natural cotton lined filter pocket.
- Secure yet comfortable fit
- Elastic ear loops
- Toggles to adjust tightness
- Naturally dyed with indigo activated by orange rinds from local Boston juice bar Jugos
- Drawstring bag made from vintage fabric and indigo dyed macramé cord
- Made in Massachusetts
For health and safety, all hygiene/protective items are final sale.