ETAKO ETAKO INDIGO OVERDYE VINTAGE PEACH FACE MASK
In these uncertain times, there’s just no telling just how long we’ll need a facemask for mandatory entry into shops, casual conversations on the streets, or even that all-important, much-needed peace of mind. One thing is for sure, it’s best not to take any chances, and that mask you’ve been wearing since March is showing signs of wear.
- Mid-century vintage peachy orange fabric
- Shibori dyed with indigo
- Double layer mask
- Natural cotton-lined filter pocket
- Secure yet comfortable fit
- Elastic ear loops
- Toggles to adjust tightness
- Naturally dyed with indigo activated by orange rinds from local Boston juice bar Jugos
- Drawstring bag made from vintage fabric and indigo dyed macramé cord
- Made in Massachusetts
For health and safety, all hygiene/protective items are final sale.