Casio’s legacy of innovation has seen many technological leaps forward, moon phase displays, phone books, fitness tracking, GPS, computer syncing, voice recording, and mp3 playing, just to name a few, housed within the tastefully styled confines of the brand’s famous digital timepieces.
Today, Casio’s classic watch designs may be considered retro chic, but their reputation for performance and reliability remains as renowned and impeccable as ever. The perfect digital finishing touch to any look.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Gold tone
- Adjustable Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Resin Glass
- Black ion plated band
- Water Resistant
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (28 days for February)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping:
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years